Saturday, May 24, 2008

What are ya, Gay?

I pride my self on being a gentleman at the club. One dancer has me listed in her cell phone as "Harmless Todd". Which always made me wonder if there is a "Restraining order Todd" in her contacts as well. Most dancers really appreciate my attitude, it confuses others.

I recently I got some dances from a new girl. She's been working at D2 for a while, but this time I had ever gotten dances from her. When she first started she was doing the usual safety tricks of keeping her hands on my wrist keeping them pinned slightly. After a while she began to cheat a little. After a while this girl was pushing the limits of normal rules. I pretty much stay completely passive when I'm getting a dance. This is something most guys don't do. I figure most girls really don't want me drooling on them. Part way through the dance she sticks her ear in my mouth. I guess I was supposed to nibble on it. I actually pulled my head back. The dancer stopped and tilted her head and gave me a weird look. She slipped back into her normal rhythm again. She then stuck another body part in my mouth. Again I did nothing. This time she rocked back and gave me furrowed brow look. She resumed her dance and this time continued on. For the remainder of the time I kept getting the "is there something wrong" glances from her.

I always like that initial reaction. When she's expecting one thing and gets something else all together. But I sometimes wonder if she thinks I don't find her attractive. Probably not. There always a sort of a learning process when you start getting dances for a girl. She's trying to decide if you are safe and what you like. She's trying to hook you as a customer. A lot of dancers immediately go below the belt to try and get you as a regular. While that's probably an effective method, it's got to be a tough path. With a few drinks any guy can be aggressive, other dancer will get upset with the thought that they have to compete with this.


PDXBlackBook
I was recently at the PDXBB web site and noticed that the pay content was now online. OK, I decided to try and register to see what the content there is. Everything was going fine until I got the CCBill site for the payment. The payment terms initially listed were every automatic payment every 30 days. I hate these. I don't want to have to through the canceling process to turn these things off. I don't want somebody pulling money every 30 days whether I use it or not. I noticed that the payment selection was a pull down menu. Maybe there is a one time payment option. Nope there was only one option available. I'll pass on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment