Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More ways to know you are spending too much time at a strip club

I’ve been having a tough time writing recently. Lots of ideas, just can’t seem to put them in writing. I’ll get better. In the mean time I’ll revisit a previous post with more one liners.

More ways to know you are spending too much time at a strip club:

1) Dancers ask you for a ride to work because “you’re going there anyway”
2) Dancers coming on shift tell you that your car lights are on.
3) You utter the phrase “I remember when at this club…”
4) In conversation you keep asking “Which Asia?” because you know three of them.
5) The bouncer ask you what TV channel you want to watch.
6) The waitress and bartender argue because they both know what whiskey you drink. (The waitress was right)
7) You know what dancers are working by what cars are parked in the lot.
8) When you’ve seen the same outfit on three different dancers.
9) All the people you follow on twitter have avatars that are NSFW.


This is a collection of some of the worst dancer opening lines I have heard:

1) “Will you buy me a couple drinks, I’m not drunk enough to talk to you yet”
2) “Can I sit next to you for a second, I’m trying to hide from my parole officer
3) Angry dancer stomps on my foot and calls me a fuckin’ dick, second dancer yells at her “not him, the other table”.
4) Dancer walks up tries to shake my hand, knocks drink in my lap. Turns and leaves.
5) “Men are fucking pigs…. Except you of course”
6) “You hate me don’t you”
7) “Don’t I know your brother?”
8) “I’m not leaving until you buy dances from me”

2 comments:

  1. So funny, so true, so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal favorite pick up line:

    "Can I take you into the back and take advantage of you?"

    I swear. It rarely fails.

    ReplyDelete