Monday, January 31, 2011

Songs I'd like to hear in a strip club

Here are some songs I'd like to hear in a strip club but never have. These songs predate most dancers by a decade so it isn't too surprising. Dancers should add them to their play list on occasion. You might make some old guy's night.


A cool Tubes song other than "She's a beauty". This was actually a pretty innovative video when it came out.



This is one of the few disco songs I liked in the 70's. You gotta love the video toaster special effects.



I can also remember when punk rock was the most shocking thing on the radio.


I still love puck rock despite being nearly fifty


Alan Parson's music maybe severely over produced, but songs about Edgar Allen Poe stories are inherently cool.

I know this song has no beat, but its still one of my favorites
.


Still don't know why I don't hear more Queen in strip clubs. Great theatric music. Killer Queen doesn't get as much air play as the others.

1 comment:

  1. i've definitely heard "i wanna be sedated" danced to at a club!
    so, maybe you're just not at the right club for that type of music.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete