Friday, July 31, 2009

Crazy from the heat

We've had a week of record and near record temperatures in the Northwest. I've managed to add to to the sweltering conditions by having my own personal meltdowns. People are definitely struggling right now. I've been getting lots a request for "help". I try to some compassion but after a while things start to become too much. When you start to cringe everytime the text message chime goes off becuse its going to be another "You're the last person I want to ask but...". Things came to a complete overload when I had a former dancer fall on hard times and end up moving in with me.
I felt like I was getting everybody's problems dumped in my lap. I'm usually a pretty calm and deliberate person, but a broke this time. I went and whacked my MySpace account, twitter account, and deleted a bunch of numbers from phone. I was trying to purge section of my life. Probably not the most healthy approach, but I've got enough of my own stress going on.
I'm transfering all my blogs from my myspace page over to Blogger, grammar errors and all. The dates will be screwed up, but that's not a big deal. I don't write much about current events. I'll try to maintain the same order though.


On a lighter note some local hackers powned a traffic sign with an appropiate message. Its nice the county is warning folks that there are zombie strippers on the loose.






No comments:

Post a Comment